Summer Reruns is an annual Schlock Treatment tradition that takes place every July. After the "success" of 2012's InZANE JULYlum theme month, the hosts decided that they couldn't come up with anything weirder and chose to do "something awesome" in 2013. Summer Reruns became an immediate hit, and has been repeated every year since.
The format for Summer Reruns is simple. The hosts agree on a television show to watch, and pick an episode that they think will be entertaining. Since television episodes are shorter than feature films, two episodes, usually one from each show, are covered.
Summer Reruns 2013 Edit
- Treatment 133: The A-Team/Knight Rider
- Treatment 134: Battlestar Galactica/Star Trek:TOS
- Treatment 135: Jem & GI Joe
- Treatment 136: Rockford Files & Kolchack: The Night Stalker
Summer Reruns 2014 Edit
- Treatment 187: Hercules & Xena
- Treatment 188: Dinosaurs and Punky Brewster
- Treatment 189: Beauty and the Beast and Quantum Leap
- Treatment 190: The Karate Kid Animated Series and GI Joe
- Treatment 191: Magnum P.I. and Miami Vice
Summer Reruns 2015 Edit
- Treatment 231: Quincy Vice, M.E. (Miami Examiner)
- Treatment 232: Baywatch/Baywatch Nights
- Treatment 233: The X-Files
- Though it has come to be known as a July tradition, Summer Reruns 2014 began in August and ran well into September of that year.
- Only two shows, Miami Vice and GI Joe, have been covered more than once on Summer Reruns.
- Only one show, The X-Files, has had an entire Summer Reruns episode devoted to it. Two episodes were covered on one Treatment.